What we do
Join the revolution at Augmentus — a global AI-robotics company that's pushing the boundaries of robotic automation. With our cutting-edge technologies, we're blazing a trail in intelligent 3D scanning and AI-powered robot motion planning. Imagine unleashing your creativity without any coding constraints — our platform empowers non-technical operators to program robots in just minutes instead of months. From rapid digitization of robot cells to the seamless generation of complex robot motion, our proprietary solutions redefine automation efficiency and brings intelligence to robotics.
At Augmentus, we're not just reimagining robotics, we're transforming the human-machine interface itself. Join us and be part of the force democratizing robotic automation, shaping a future where people work with robots, not like robots.
About your role
- Design, maintain, and scale test frameworks and unit tests for software application, ensuring comprehensive coverage and reliability.
- Integrate automated and unit testing within the GitHub CI/CD pipeline to ensure tests are executed as part of the development lifecycle.
- Utilize testing tools, including the Unity Test Framework, to develop and execute automated and unit tests.
- Manage bug tracking and test case management using Jira, with Zephyr to streamline test planning and execution within the software development workflow.
- Develop detailed automated and unit test plans and test cases, and maintain them.
- Optimize automated and unit testing strategies and tools.
- Analyze test results, document systematically, and collaborate with the development team for issue resolution.
- Stay informed on the latest testing technologies, and best practices to continuously improve the testing process.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- 2 years of proven experience in QA automation and unit testing.
- Solid experience with Test Framework for creating automated and unit tests.
- Experienced in implementing CI/CD practices.
- Skilled in using Jira for issue tracking, with proficiency in Zephyr for managing test cycles.
- Strong communication abilities and a detail-oriented mindset as a collaborative team member.