What we do
Join the revolution at Augmentus—a global AI-robotics company that's pushing the boundaries of robotic automation. With our cutting-edge technologies, we're blazing a trail in intelligent 3D scanning and AI-powered robot motion planning. Imagine unleashing your creativity without any coding constraints—our platform empowers non-technical operators to program robots in just minutes instead of months. From rapid digitization of robot cells to the seamless generation of complex robot motion, our proprietary solutions redefine automation efficiency and brings intelligence to robotics.
At Augmentus, we're not just reimagining robotics, we're transforming the human-machine interface itself. Join us and be part of the force democratizing robotic automation, shaping a future where people work with robots, not like robots.
About your role
- Manage and lead technical sales team to achieve team KPIs and goals
- Serve as the technical expert and trusted advisor to manufacturing customers around automation solutions
- By applying subject matter expertise, you build and maintain client relationships and solve their complex automation challenges
- Collaborate with sales and technical team members to help identify, progress, and close commercial opportunities
- Develop sales processes and build relationships with stakeholders to design and offer solution that solve customer painpoints
- Over 4 years of experience selling industrial automation solutions to manufacturers
- Experienced with CRM and lead generation tools
- Ability to effectively communicate product value propositions, negotiate commercial contracts, and close deals
- Comfortable with travelling internationally for work
- Ability to take initiative and self-manage to achieve key objectives and company APIs
- Have an understanding of robotics automation and manufacturing processes