What we do
Join the revolution at Augmentus—a global AI-robotics company that's pushing the boundaries of robotic automation. With our cutting-edge technologies, we're blazing a trail in intelligent 3D scanning and AI-powered robot motion planning. Imagine unleashing your creativity without any coding constraints—our platform empowers non-technical operators to program robots in just minutes instead of months. From rapid digitization of robot cells to the seamless generation of complex robot motion, our proprietary solutions redefine automation efficiency and brings intelligence to robotics.
At Augmentus, we're not just reimagining robotics, we're transforming the human-machine interface itself. Join us and be part of the force democratizing robotic automation, shaping a future where people work with robots, not like robots.
About your role
- Oversee and manage the long-term strategic financial outlook of the company and report to upper management
- Track and reconcile revenue, expenses, and bank statements in accordance with auditing standards
- Assist in preparing and reviewing of management accounts on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Continuously review and optimize operational processes and models to enhance efficiency, reduce costs, and drive customer satisfaction
- Oversee, develop and implement Talent strategies to ensure we hit company HR goals
- Ensure company operations are well-run and efficient
- Minimum 2 years of experience in finance
- Knowledge of auditing, accounting and FP&A is required
- Excellent communicator with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
- Applicants should currently reside in the United States